my profession

 Hello friends, I would like to tell you about my experience studying psychology. I study at the university of Chile, it is a very good university in the field of psychology, I still don't know what it will be like to study inside a room at that university, I've been studying there for 2 years, but I don't know how it will feel to be inside that university or from a university. Studying virtually for me is a bit boring, since I really like to share with people and the pandemic deprives me of sharing with people. As for the subject, I have heard that it is not so different in a virtual way to how it is in person, but I still could not tell you from my part how it is, because I have not lived it. I hope it doesn't change much, since I would like to be a great psychologist, and for that I need a lot of theory. regards




Comentarios


  1. I also miss interacting with people :( You will be a great professional!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gressly, good work. However, you need to write the minimum number of words or above them. You have only 164 words

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favorite vacation

mental health