Thank you english blog for the space

I think it is an excellent blog that we have to do now. I love expressing myself about this, because it de-stresses me. For someone like me, English is difficult, first because I come from a public school where they did not familiarize me with English until first grade, and secondly because no one in my family has English studies, nor studies in general. I have many classmates who have parents who are teachers of English, they live with the language every day, I would like to have that, but I was not lucky. I don't like going to English classes because it is difficult for me to understand what the teacher says and that frustrates me, and I am ashamed to say that I do not understand anything, because I am at a fairly advanced level, and it has only been through effort but I still do not understand a lot of. I would like the teacher to talk more about the evaluations, such as, for example, what the oral evaluation of English will be about. To be able to prepare words to use. However, this does not happen and it is frustrating, I want to learn English and I practice with Duolingo, but my responsibilities at home do not allow me to practice this language much. The teacher has no way of knowing this problem, perhaps if we told her that many of us do not understand, because I am sure that there are many who do not understand, she would understand, she is very nice but personally I am ashamed to say that I do not know. I like blog activities, because they de-stress me, they make me talk about myself and for the first time this week I can express how I feel about a topic. therefore I appreciate this blog, kisses.



Comentarios


  1. It is true that sometimes learning languages ​​is more difficult than what everyone says and it can be frustrating :( but I hope we can get ahead!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

my favorite vacation

mental health