mental health

 suffer from anxiety is a mental problem, it is difficult, since you cannot be calm at any time of the day. I suffer from anxiety, and I am somewhat obsessive compulsive with my studies. many times I dream that I am studying and I wake up thinking about concepts. This with the pandemic and the confinement has increased even more in me. because I have no distraction inside my house. After the pandemic is over, I would like to go out and enjoy the outdoors, so that my brain can ventilate and I can face all the stress that is in me with my head cold.


Comentarios

  1. Again you need to use capital letters when appropriate. This post doesn't have an introduction paragraph.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

my favorite vacation