MY FAVORITE COUNTRY

 Hello, my favorite country is the United States, specifically New York. I like it because it is the city of fashion and I have an almost innate passion for fashion and style. I would very much like, in addition to visiting that country, to be able to study there, specifically at Harvard University, because it is the best university in the world. Also, I would like to live there to learn English, it is something I want to learn but it costs me a lot. I have a deficit to learn English, and I feel that this is because I just started having English classes in high school. I feel that somehow I skipped a stage that we need to learn this language. For example, when we learn to speak we first learn words and then sentences and I started with the present simple, past simple, etc. but they never taught me only single words in English and I think that is what I need to learn.


Comentarios

  1. I would also like to go to learn English but it is difficult:( I hope you can learn English in this course!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gressley, I hope that soon you can go to your favorite city to learn English and much more fashionable!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

my favorite vacation

mental health