my favorite vacation

 

my favorite vacation was 4 years ago, i went all over the south of chile until i arrived to Valdivia, the trip was very long, it took me 10 hours to get there, i was there for 1 week. it was a nice experience that i shared with some friends, with them we went to museums to learn about history, we even visited historical forts that are located in the south of chile, we went by boat, and we had a lot of fun sightseeing. It was the best because it was the first time I went to the south and I loved it, personally I love nature and in the south I could find a lot of nature, I even went through Longaví, and I found it a beautiful place. After that, I could not see my friends anymore, because they are focused on their studies, it was a farewell trip and that makes it so important.



Comentarios

  1. Good. You need to use capital letters when appropriate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is very beautiful! I hope sometime you can see your friends again :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

mental health