My Favorite Job

 I want to work on what I am studying, psychology. I would like to specialize in forensic psychology or legal psychology. I don't really care if it's outdoors or not, although I would like to work in a jail. I imagine that for a person who is in jail, his biggest dream should be to get out, working there I will be able to feel the excitement of getting out, and the adrenaline that it must be to be inside a place as horrible as that, however I will not stay there forever. I would like to visit different jails in the country, and visit different realities, I would like to work in a sename or visualize the experiences of women in a brothel. Serious problems have always caught my attention, and fixing them fascinates me. I would like to have a salary of at least 1,500,000 pesos.



Comentarios

  1. Again you didn't comply with the number of words, you wrote only 148 words out of 210.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

my favorite vacation

mental health