posttgraduate studies

I would like to study something related to forensic or judicial psychology. I would very much like to specialize in these fields abroad. I want to dedicate myself to this area, because I like topics related to crime and the investigative police and I believe that if I specialize in forensic or judicial, I will be able to work with the investigative police. I would like to go in person to study abroad, especially in the United States to be able to reinforce my English and learn more about its culture. Psychology is a beautiful discipline, and when I gain more knowledge about it I want to teach everyone around me so that they can learn things like emotional independence or things related to it. Going abroad and reinforcing my English will help me to read books in English and thus be able to access more advanced studies in psychology, since everything comes first in English.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my profession

my favorite vacation

mental health